Transcript Request

Colleges & Universities must have a high school transcript before you can officially be accepted.  To request a transcript to be sent, please do the following:

SENIORS: Write the college name and mailing address on a transcript request form and give to Mrs. Duncan or Mrs. Dunlap.

LHS ALUMNI: Please call the high school office at 674-2711. If no answer during the summer; please call the Superintendent's office at 674-2911. We will need the name of the college or university and mailing address for us to be able to process your request.